When it comes time to sell your home in British Columbia Burnaby you have a lot of decisions to make, not the least of which will be when to put your home on the market. Many first-time sellers go into selling their home blindly without knowing the vital information that will help them sell their home faster and get the best price possible. One of those pieces of vital information is the best time of year to put your home on the real estate market, and it might make the difference between selling your home quickly and waiting several months to get the price you want. Before we discuss the seasons in detail, there are a couple of factors that you should get right before you even decide when to list your home, because without taking care of these issues, you could choose the best possible time of year to sell and still not have any results.
The Condition of Your Home Matters
Remember that you need to ensure your home is in the best condition possible before you list it. If you want to sell your home in three months, you should begin working on it right away. Even if you want to move out in six months, you should start immediately because you want to give buyers the impression of a home that is ready to move into. That means that maintenance and repairs that you have been putting off should be done as soon a possible so that the buyer doesn’t have to think about the work that they will have to do if they buy your home. In addition, your home needs to be stripped of your family’s identity before you start showing it to potential buyers. That means giving every single surface the white glove treatment, removing personal items and furniture that clutter up a room and possibly even bringing in different furniture to make a room look larger or to accent it better.
Pricing is Very Important Too
If you don’t price your home right, it won’t matter what time of the year you list your home because buyers aren’t going to be interested when there are many other competing homes that are priced correctly. Your real estate agent is your best source of information when it comes to pricing. They can tell you what your home is valued at, what similar homes in your area have sold for and which price range is the “sweet spot” for customers in this market. Remember that if you overprice your home at first, even if you lower the price later, buyers will wonder why the home was on the market so long without selling.
Spring & Fall Season
Spring has traditionally been touted as the best time of year to sell your home, but that is a generalization that might cost you because new market research has shown that your best time of year to sell depends very much on where your home is located. May and June are both great months for peak prices, in general, but if you’re in British Columbia Burnaby homes sell year round. So, while Spring is general is what most people think is probably the best time to list your home, you should also include your location in deciding when to list. However, fall is also a great time to list, as prices are at their peak and you can take advantage of the seasonal theme and show off your fall colors.
If you want to buy a house, office, etc and have no time to meet agents or check each property by personally visiting it, then online real estate services will serve you just the right. You can purchase property anywhere in the country by visiting the correct site and selecting the best suitable property filters for yourself.
Also, if you are a real estate agent who is tired of showing the property to the potential buyers or want to increase his reach; just upload the pictures of your property and pick the best deal.
The online real estate serves both the buyer as well as the agent. However, before beginning you must always make sure that the site is authentic.
Let us now look at the perks of dealing with Real Estate online.
Saves Times: ‘Time saving’ is the first and foremost reason for the popularity of Online Real.
- From the buyer’s point of view: A buyer has access to the website and views the property options available to him, at any point in time, at any place, while doing any work. He does not have to be physically present, to go through the property. However, after selecting the property by viewing it in the pictures online, the buyer will visit the property to finalize it. But in this case, the visit focuses on finalizing the purchase. This saves so much of time.
- From the Seller/agent’s view: Showing a property to the buyer every now and then is also a tedious job which is simplified into a few clicks with Online Real Estate. The buyer will contact the dealer as and when he is interested in a property. This saves the dealer’s time as well as transportation expenses.
The Internet has several websites for everything. Thus, providing you with multiple options to choose and compare with.
- From the Buyer’s point of view: The buyer gets to choose from many properties available online. You can simply go through the many options available, pick out the suitable ones and compare and shortlist the best one.
- From the Seller/agent’s point of view: The agent displays all it has to the online buyers. The scope of customers is wide and so the agent has many options. In certain cases, since the price is negotiable, the dealer can compare among the customers and sell the property to the customer paying a higher amount.
If you go purchasing property the traditional way, you first need to find a Property dealer, pay him a commission and coordinate with him on checking out the property. The online Real Estate has simplified this process to a great extent.
- Buyer’s point of view: the buyer needs nothing except an internet connection to access an online real estate website. He does not need to pay any access charges; however, a certain access amount might need to be paid for accessing a few more features.
- Seller/agent’s point of view: The agent needs to pay a sum of money for posting their ‘properties for sale’ on the vendor’s website. However, a few services are always provided for free.
In today’s world ‘time is money’. Nobody has spare time for even the basic things in life. We are so busy running our own races. In such times, online portals serve as a savior. They are so efficient and effective, cutting down the legwork and providing us with super awesome results that we want everything online.
Like everything else, purchasing a property is a task in itself, now simplified by Online Real Estate Services. So why would you waste your time anywhere else? Go shop Online. Few of the many reasons are stated above as to why Online Real Estate Services are gaining popularity.
Summer & Winter Season
Sales tend to be best in spring and fall, but they drop off during the summer. This could be for any number of reasons, but it is important to keep in mind that while not as many homes are sold in the summer that could be a good thing. You will have very little competition if you choose to list in the summer rather than the spring and that could mean that you sell your home more quickly than if you had listed a few months earlier.
Winter is also one of the low points in selling homes. Buyers tend not to want to house hunt during the winter but if you decide to list during the coldest season anyway you can always take advantage of holiday decorating to make your home sell faster and at a better price.
You Want To Sell Your Home? Address Curb Appeal
There are a large number of house buying companies all across the country that advertise as wanting buy houses in "as is" condition, in addition to being able to pay cash for them and close much faster than a conventional buyer. So why would you want to contact one of these companies in your area if you have a challenging house to sell? Also isn't it true that those types of companies just want to try and rip you off? These are two very important questions that I'm sure you have asked yourself if you have a fixer type house to sell that may not be best suited for the retail market in its present condition. For the remainder of this article I am going to address these important questions and more in order to help you better understand why these "We Buy Houses" companies exist and how you may be able to utilize the services they provide in your area.
If you happen to be in a situation where you need to sell a house that is in dyer need of major updating and/or some renovation and repair you can be sure that the traditional way of selling a house will be a bumpy ride for you. When people have a "pretty house" to sell they generally call their local realtor, have them come up with a list price that is supported by comparable properties and they list the house for sale on the RMLS realtor network. The hope is that other realtors will see the property and have a buyer for it, then soon thereafter you will be presented with an acceptable offer for the property and you will be on your way to a hassle free closing. Although no real estate sale is that easy these days, that is the general process for houses that don't need and major updating or repair.
So how do you know which "We Buy Houses" company to call to get the best deal? This is a great question and one that I'm sure you have asked yourself at some point. Make sure to do some research on the company ahead of time to see if they have a website, vanity phone number and anything else that makes them look like they are running a real organized business. Also make sure to ask if you can see pictures of some of there previous renovation projects, that way you know you are dealing with an actual rehabber and not just a real estate wholesaler who will be looking to sell the property to a rehabber for a profit. For my house buying company we actually built an entire website around showcasing all of our renovation projects, and I always share it with every seller that we meet with so that they can check it out in order to see what we are capable of. If you are able to find a quality "We Buy Houses" company in your area I would absolutely suggest selling your fixer property to them if you feel that the price they offer you is fair based on the amount of repairs that are needed. Just remember that there will need to be a profit in the deal for whoever buys your property, otherwise it will just sit on the market until you lower the price to a point where it makes sense to take the risk of purchasing it. I hope you enjoyed this article and found the information useful when it comes to selling a house in need of renovation and repair.
- Burnaby BC Looking For A Realtor
- East Burnaby Sale Your Home
- Edmonds Whats My House Worth
- The Crest Sale My House
- Brentwood Park Top Realtor
- Capitol Hill Selling My House With A Realtor
- Cariboo WWW Realtor Com
- Central WWW Realtor Com
- Forest Hills Sale Your Home
- Government Road Realtor Com Ca
- Lake City Industrial Top Realtors
- Montecito Top Realtor
- Oakdale Looking For A Realtor
- Parkcrest Realtor To Sell My House
- Simon Fraser Hills Realtor Websites
- Simon Fraser University Home Value Estimate
- Sperling – Duthie Whats My Home Worth
- Sullivan Heights Whats My Condo Worth
- Vancouver Heights Go To Realtor Com
- Westridge Home Value Estimate
- Willingdon Heights My Realtor
- Big Bend Home Evaluation
- Buckingham Heights Property Values
- Burnaby Hospital My Realtor
- Burnaby Lake Looking To Sell My House
- Central Park What’s My Condo Worth
- Deer Lake Selling My House With A Realtor
- Deer Lake Place Realtor Com Ca
- Forest Glen Whats My House Worth
- Garden Village Need To Sale My House
- Greentree Village What’s My Home Worth
- Highgate What’s My Home Worth
- Metrotown WWW Realtor Com
- Middlegate Realtor To Sell My House
- Oaklands Selling My House With A Realtor
- South Slope What’s My House Worth
- Suncrest Home Value Estimate
- Upper Deer Lake WWW Realtor Com